Outside of the holidays, Memory Jewelry orders usually have a 5-week turnaround before they are shipped. All other orders will ship in 2-5 business days. We have rush fee options if you need your order sooner than that. To inquire about rush fee options, please email us at email@example.com
- Free Store Pickup (Evansville, IN)
- First Class Mail (2-5 business days) $5
- Priority Mail (2-3 business days) $8
- UPS Ground (2-3 business days) $10
Haven & Haddie is not responsible for:
- Delays with US Postal Service or UPS shipping
- International Duties or Customs Charges
Lost, damaged, or marked delivered items. To file a claim with the carrier, please click one of the following links: USPS Claims Support
US Postal Service Guarantees
- We are not responsible if the package is not delivered in the guaranteed shipping times as it may take 1-3 business days to process the order, and we cannot be held liable for USPS guarantees. If the item is not delivered in time, please contact USPS (1-800-ASK-USPS). We will NOT refund additional shipping charges if USPS fails to meet their guaranteed shipping times.
- Shipping prices to Canada are based on the total weight of the order. All other countries will ship via USPS and will vary in rates.
USPS International Orders cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box. If you choose this option and enter a P.O. Box, your order will be shipped via US Postal Service Priority Mail International. Please refer to USPS international service disruptions here.
- We cannot guarantee that you will or will not be charged any customs duties, fees, or taxes. You are responsible for all applicable customs, duties, taxes, and fees charged by your government. Please contact your country's customs office for respective charges and rates on a package coming outside of your country. International customers (outside of the United States) are responsible for all import duties, customs, and local taxes charged by your country. We cannot advise the amount of what these fees might be & we recommend that you contact your country's customs office or tax agent for respective charges and rates on a package coming outside of your country.